jueves, 29 de septiembre de 2011

The Nightmare Hunt is coming

 
How participate? Participation is closed for store owners, now is the moment for second life residents, you must begin in the first store, The Nightmare Store, find this hunt object


You must buy this object for 0L$, in contents you can find your gift and the landmark to the next store.
 
TNH Shop list
1.- The Nightmare Store
Do you think that this eye could be like one bulb?
2.- **MDL** 
Clue 1 : I´m blondy and my eye hurts......
Clue 2:  I love make up ....
3.- Letis Tattoo and Piercing
If the beast takes flight you soon see your gift
4.- Land of Nodd
I try to keep a good head on my shoulders....
5.- [ A N A T O M Y ] 
With this russian winter style hat, my head is so warm but... OMG something is hurting my eye......
6.- ::Fe:: Fashion emergency
Jesus divine light iluminate my position...
7.- Charming Dreams
... Becarefull, between two charming scenes vendors one eye is looking to you in the wall...
8.- BeLoTe
9.- Bee Designs
10.-  EZ Ezequiel Creations 
11.- Hair&Hair
12.- FIN *Relive the fifties*
13.- Catwise 
Find me in the sacred place, the only flesh on my bones

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario